- dream home: the property brothers’ ultimate guide to finding & fixing your perfect house by jonathan and drew scott
- beautifully organized: a guide to function and style in your home by nikki boyd
- the illustrated emily dickinson: 25 essential poems edited by ryan g. van cleave
- jungalow: decorate wild: the life and style guide by justina blakeney
- resident dog (volume two): incredible homes and the dogs who live there by nicole england
- warhol by klaus honnef
- history as they saw it: iconic moments from the past in color by wolfgang wild and jordan lloyd
- the crown in vogue by robin muir and josephine ross
- tom ford by tom ford and bridget foley
- aphrochic: celebrating the legacy of the black family home by bryan mason and jeanine hays
- plantopedia: the definitive guide to houseplants by lauren camilleri and sophia kaplan
- west: the american cowboy by anouk masson krantz
- frida kahlo: making her self up edited by claire wilcox and circe henestrosa
- the secret to superhuman strength by alison bechdel
IN THIS ARTICLE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive commission for purchases made through these links. Price at time of publish date may change.
The best coffee table books are a unique way to add a touch of class and interest to any space. Books are one of our oldest and most familiar ways to learn about the world without having to rely on staring at another type of screen. They’re also great for guests, since they can flip through pages of beautiful art and photography if you’re busy whipping up snacks in the kitchen. Plus, the right coffee table book subject can spur a variety of rich conversations!
So even if you really shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, here are a few that might tempt you to do so anyway. From organization and design tips to deep dives into history and art, there’s bound to be a few you can’t wait to crack open.
Dream Home: The Property Brothers’ Ultimate Guide to Finding & Fixing Your Perfect House by Jonathan and Drew Scott
If you always want more Property Brothers (and let’s face it, who doesn’t!?), then this is a must-have for your coffee table. It has all their best design tips, renovation advice, and more!
Beautifully Organized: A Guide to Function and Style in Your Home by Nikki Boyd
It never hurts to learn more about how you can declutter your home. Selected as the “Best Coffee Table Book” by Stylecaster, Nikki Boyd offers five simple steps and beautiful inspiration that everyone can follow and enjoy.
The Illustrated Emily Dickinson: 25 Essential Poems edited by Ryan G. Van Cleave
Jungalow: Decorate Wild: The Life and Style Guide by Justina Blakeney
Resident Dog (Volume Two): Incredible Homes and the Dogs Who Live There by Nicole England
Warhol by Klaus Honnef
History as They Saw It: Iconic Moments from the Past in Color by Wolfgang Wild and Jordan Lloyd
The Crown in Vogue by Robin Muir and Josephine Ross
Tom Ford by Tom Ford and Bridget Foley
AphroChic: Celebrating the Legacy of the Black Family Home by Bryan Mason and Jeanine Hays
Plantopedia: The Definitive Guide to Houseplants by Lauren Camilleri and Sophia Kaplan
West: The American Cowboy by Anouk Masson Krantz
Frida Kahlo: Making Her Self Up edited by Claire Wilcox and Circe Henestrosa