- rootedngroundedhome vintage wildflower field wall art
- scott living peel & stick floral wallpaper
- giftgarden store white floating shelves
- synplus botanical line wall art
- liviloudesigns classic blue chinoiserie wall art
- paran bloom 01 wall art by jinseikou
- ebern designs sashalee picture ledge wall shelf
- gracie oaks eugine circle metal accent shelf
- neutype store arched full length mirror
- hbcy creations store gold circle wall mirror
- scott living neutral vinyl textured
- frametory store aluminum gallery wall frame set
- edkenlights brass gold leaf candlestick holder wall sconce
- misumiso store wooden candle wall
- for color’s sake #11 framed art by christine olmstead
IN THIS ARTICLE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive commission for purchases made through these links. Price at time of publish date may change.
The bedroom should be your sanctuary. Whether you’re updating your primary suite or outfitting the guest room, a sleeping space should have all the cozy fixings, including plush sheets, the best accent pillows, amazing organizational hacks, and bedroom wall decor that makes you feel at ease. That’s right—you can’t overlook the walls!
There’s a ton of opportunities to weave in fun and function on your bedroom wall. You could swipe on a calming paint color or put up removable wallpaper behind the bed as makeshift headboard. (Though if you’re in the market for a new upholstered headboard, there are amazing options out there.) Or, you could hang floating shelves and deck them out with photos or other tchotchkes. Maybe you’re interested in hanging a gallery wall or finding a set of prints that acts as the perfect finishing touch to your decor. The good news is you can rest easy when it comes to searching for that just-right piece, as some of the best bedroom wall decor ideas are waiting for you below. Sleep tight!
RootednGroundedHome Vintage Wildflower Field Wall Art
Scott Living Peel & Stick Floral Wallpaper
Giftgarden Store White Floating Shelves
Synplus Botanical Line Wall Art
Focusing on a neutral color palette is an effective way to create a clean and serene space, which is likely what traditional home design enthusiasts will lean toward. Neutral wall art can also bring out the depth and textures within an existing calm bedroom.
LiviLouDesigns Classic Blue Chinoiserie Wall Art
Paran Bloom 01 Wall Art by Jinseikou
Ebern Designs Sashalee Picture Ledge Wall Shelf
Gracie Oaks Eugine Circle Metal Accent Shelf
NeuType Store Arched Full Length Mirror
HBCY Creations Store Gold Circle Wall Mirror
Scott Living Neutral Vinyl Textured
Frametory Store Aluminum Gallery Wall Frame Set
EDKENLIGHTS Brass Gold Leaf Candlestick Holder Wall Sconce
MISUMISO Store Wooden Candle Wall
For Color’s Sake #11 Framed Art by Christine Olmstead
Mixed media is another stunning way to add texture to the bedroom. This contemporary piece arrives float mounted on a velvet backing in an oak shadow box frame for extra depth. When hanging artwork, a good rule of thumb is to start directly above furniture, so above the headboard, dresser, or bedside table, and build from there to achieve symmetry.