ACTIVE: 25 MIN
TOTAL: 30 MIN
– 36 pitted Greek olives (green, black, or a combo)
– 13 oz. Halloumi cheese, cut into 24 cubes
– 3 large zucchini or yellow squash, quartered and cut into 48 cubes
– 2 tbsp. olive oil, plus more for drizzling
– 2 1/4 cups fresh cilantro
– 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
– 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
1. Heat a grill (or a grill pan) to medium-high. Thread the olives, Halloumi, and zucchini onto 8 metal skewers. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer the skewers to the grill and cook, turning once, until the zucchini softens and the Halloumi is tender and golden at the edges, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
2. Meanwhile, make the cilantro sauce: In a food processor or blender, mix the cilantro, lime juice, red pepper, 2 tbsp. olive oil, and a splash of water until the sauce is the consistency of a loose pesto, about 1 minute.
3. Arrange the kebabs on a platter and drizzle generously with the cilantro sauce.