MAKES ABOUT 6 CUPS
ACTIVE: 20 MIN
TOTAL: 20 MIN
– 1/2 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
– 2 tbsp. dill pickle juice, plus 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
– 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
– 1 tsp. celery seeds
– 1 package (14 oz.) coleslaw mix
– 1 bunch scallions, chopped
– 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt, pickle juice, vinegar, and celery seeds; season with salt and pepper. Mix in the coleslaw, scallions, dill, and pickles; season. Let marinate for about 30 minutes. Toss before serving. Or cover and chill for up to 1 day before serving.
Recipe by Janet Taylor McCracken
This recipe originally appeared in the Summer 2020 issue of Reveal, Drew & Jonathan’s lifestyle magazine.